Monday, December 1, 2008

no...energy...

i'm so tired. always. my doctor has given me vitamins, a B12 shot, and diagnosed me with hypothyroidism....why am i still so freakin tired? I want to go out and do things but I'm too tired.

Why do some people love drama? would I like it if I had energy? All the little girls that i work with get so excited and they stay in situations that cause drama. WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Some people are so immature.

we're in the process of buying a townhouse in winter garden. it's in a very nice area, about 30 seconds from my work...it's a forclosed property so it needs a little work, my dad is looking at it tomorrow so we'll see just how much work it needs.
soooo tired...

MY SURGERY WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!! I get braces next week!
sleep.

(I updated my blog jen! :-P )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good luck on the house! Hopefully if all the major stuff is good, any little things can just be fixed.
I went through a phase when I was always tired too, I think it turned out I wasn't eating enough. I took a few days to write down everything I ate and everything I physically did that day, and I realized I was expending more than I was taking in. (I found a website online that calculates everything for you). Hope you can figure it out and feel better soon, being tired really sucks.

Congrats on getting your surgery approved, how long do you have to stay in braces before you get the surgery?

December 7, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home