Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Good Couple of Nights

Christopher said that he had planned a date for us tonight and wouldn't tell me where we were going or what we were doing.  He pretty much doesn't do surprises.  At all.  Ever.  
He took me to the little area on Park Ave that we'd gone to on one of our dates before we got married...

He told me that he loved me and asked me if I would be married to him forever, then he pulled this out of his pocket... (I couldn't get a good picture)
Photobucket

We walked up and down Park Ave, where we saw the UNfriendliest tree EVER!
Photobucket
then we went to Brio for dinner...so good!
Photobucket

Last night Chris made dinner (fish and asparagus) it was much better than it looks :-P
Photobucket
WINE!!!!!!!! I drank most of it!!!!!!
Photobucket

We also traded in our completely loaded and FAST nissan SER for a new SLOW hyundai accent! I love my accent. her name is Mae. Pictures later. :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

That was very sweet of Christopher!
I'm glad you had a nice time. Did you find out about your surgery yet? Love u!!!

July 2, 2009 at 3:06 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

I won't find out until next wed because the surgery coordinator is out until next tue :-(

July 2, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home