Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Give me fall and winter!!!

I hate FL...I want to see real fall...with the pretty leaves, cool air, sweaters, pretty leaves, cold air....
I hate wearing tank tops, I never wear shorts...I want fall and winter for at least half the year! no more 12 month summers!! I wanna wear sweaters and coats and boots and drink hot coffee on cold gray days...not in the air conditioning when it's 101 degrees outside with a heat index of 110....
and the tourist! and the old drivers who think it's fun to go 25 miles under the speed limit in the fast lane! Can you tell I don't like FL???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be better when we move! Now... you seem grumpy... scroll down and look at Charli.

September 6, 2007 at 3:38 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

lol she's so cute

September 6, 2007 at 5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Move to North Carolina after you and Chris get married to be near me. :)

September 7, 2007 at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home