Saturday, January 24, 2009

PAIN

HURTS. I'm so sick of headaches and migraines and pain. this sucks. I wonder how many people would be on disability if they had this much chronic pain. I hope surgery works. if not, just put me to sleep...living like this...is just too hard. I just want to feel normal, medications don't even make me feel "normal" anymore.

To those I haven't been talking to as much, i'm sorry. I work and come home because it's all I can do. I don't ever feel good enough to try to do anything. I'm sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I wish you could feel better. I am praying for you! I Love you!!!!
what does <3 mean on Hannah?

January 25, 2009 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

it's a heart <3

January 25, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home