Saturday, October 13, 2007

10/13..

It's been a year since I got the call telling me that Hannah had died. A year since I had to call other people and let them know what had happened. It's all a blur, but at the same time so completely vivid. It seems so long ago, yet it feels like yesterday. I'm not lying when I say I think of her every single day...I have so many things that remind me of her, so much history with her that even if I wanted to, I couldn't go a day without thinking of her and missing her. She was the constant friend through my teen years, other friends came and went but she was always there. Hers was the deepest friendship that I'd ever had. We prayed, studied, had fights, shopped, drank coffee, made jewelry, and watched gilmore girls together. we disagreed on a few things but we still accepted each other. I miss her so much. I wish Christopher could have known her, I wish she could be at my wedding..I wish I could have watched her get married. Hannah, you were so loved by so many people...
01/23/82-10/13/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home