Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where you lead, I will follow...

I have a really cute shadow...
Charli follows me everywhere I go. If I have to go to the bathroom, she sits in front of the door sometimes scratching at it and crying, if i sit on the couch she falls asleep at my feet. When I take a shower she takes a nap behind the toilet (don't worry I keep it pretty clean). When I do laundry she steals the dryer sheets. When I cook she watches (not begging for food, just watching). As I type she's laying on my foot.

This week Christopher is in school and has had regular hours...going to bed at night is weird. Yesterday and today I actually cooked. Yesterday we had beef burritos with freshly made salsa (yay for magic bullet!), and blackberry cobbler. Today I just made homemade/baked mac and cheese...very yummy. Since I'm STILL waiting on the petsmart job I've been able to relax...slightly. I just feel so bad not working for like the past 2 weeks. It seems even when i get the time to relax I just can't because I feel so bad about the fact that Christopher works so hard and i'm just doing stuff around the apartment. I can't put artwork or jewelry on etsy because I feel like I shouldn't be spending money on supplies (paints and beads and stuff), since I'm not making any money. Plus I can't upload pictures to my computer. A camera is one of the first things i'm going to buy with my...second paycheck. yey.
Here's one of our engagment pictures just for the heck of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I want some of these pictures!
Don't feel so quilty. Come over and get some of my supplies and you left beads here.

January 29, 2008 at 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I think Chris is ick, that's an adorable picture!!!

January 31, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home