Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tonight Christopher had an off duty detail from 10pm to 3am, so we got subway and ate off the trunk of his car. It was nice...

I got a pair of shoes for work in the mail, I need another size, have to return them but I'm not going to until I get the other size in case I have to return those too.

My nails have 4 different colors on them because I have to get my dress altered again tomorrow and I wanna see what color will look the purtiest with the dress.

My mom and I get to see Charli tomorrow, so exciting. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So which color did you choose? :)

Jenn

October 24, 2007 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

red!

October 26, 2007 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home