Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life

I started at petsmart and I think I'm going to like it alot better than retail. I hated retail. I washed tons of dogs on saturday including the cutest puppy; a bull mastiff. that puppy was bigger than elsie and it's paws were like as big as my hands.

I went to the doctor about a week and a half ago and they wanted to do a general blood test...btw I still have a big bruise from that :(. They found out that I have hypothyroidism. I'll have to take medicine for it everyday for the rest of my life, but that's ok as long as it makes me feel better. I was so relieved that they finally found out something medically wrong with me, because it does explain some of my stomach problems. It also explains why i've always felt like crap...I thought that being tired and feeling weak all the time, and being moody and just trying to control it was just normal...it's not. The emotions after I found out was overwhelming...first i was happy that they finally found out and that it can be controlled with medication...then I cried because of all that time that I felt horrible and that could have been fixed with a simple blood test.

Well, I should go to bed...thanks for listening :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home